Saturday, August 22, 2009

Spot Haiku 26 Part 4 of 4

i.
Falling from my self
Couldn't even notice it
A gear of life gone.

Lucas Ryan

ii.
a mind of its own,
body makes a fool of me.
new medication.

Ian Row

iii.
Haiku is easy
If you speak like a Dalek
Just 5-7-5

Sutekh the Destroyer

iv.
Have this heart to break
You've broken it once before
Next time it'll hurt less

Neve

v.
i don't know at all
clouds or love or friendship tales
but I love joni

inspired by Joni Mitchell's 'Both Sides Now'

Dawn Mok

vi.
Spring versus Winter -
will frost destroy the blossoms?
No, but Summer will.

Chris Gill

vii.
Why oh why George?
Man who gave me confidence
Now he's just nothing

Simon Patience

viii.
how quickly you turned.
surprise! a tenuous friendship.
I'm finished with you.

Ian Row

No comments: